Supporting the translation of your PRO measure – from development through to ePRO
Our specialist PRO division is dedicated solely to managing the complex process of translation, review and linguistic validation of PRO (patient reported outcome) measures. Internally developed methodology which conform to ISPOR guidelines and the standards accepted by regulatory agencies, are furthermore additionally certified to ISO 9001:2008 and BS EN 15038:2006.
In providing these services, we have become renowned for the high quality of our work, our ability to meet tight deadlines and how we adapt to our clients’ needs – clients who include many global pharmaceutical companies as well as prestigious research bodies, such as the EuroQoL and EORTC Quality of Life groups.
We offer extensive expertise and experience in the following services:
- Translation and linguistic validation of PRO measures
- Translatability assessments during the development of PRO measures to ensure that future translations will be suitable for international adaptation
- ePRO migration and usability testing to provide a smooth transition from source paper measures through to ePRO
- Clinician reviews of ClinROs
- PRO measure agreement and copyright management