RWS Group is seeking a Facilities Manager to be based in the Company headquarters in Chalfont St Peter.
It is the responsibility of the Facilities Manager to ensure that the Company’s buildings and services meet the needs of the business and staff. This hands-on role will suit someone with common sense and practical DIY skills, who has the ability to deal with staff and contractors and can demonstrate an organised, efficient and methodical approach to paperwork and contract management. In-house and external training (e.g. for Health & Safety) will be provided.
Key areas of responsibilities are:
• Procurement of and contract management for services including security, cleaning, building maintenance, etc.
• Managing the Facilities budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness through regular contract review and benchmarking
• Managing essential in-house services such as cleaning, utilities infrastructure, waste and recycling disposal
• Overseeing specific building projects, renovations and refurbishments
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and keeping abreast of legislation changes
• Advising the business on energy efficiency programmes
• Keyholding and responding to emergencies as they arise
• General housekeeping, space management, DIY and ad-hoc duties
Ideally candidates should be car owner/drivers.
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please apply with CV and covering letter, with details of your salary expectations, to the Personnel Department: