Credit Control Assistant
We currently have a vacancy in our Chalfont St Peter office for a full-time Credit Control Assistant. The hours of work are 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Credit Control and work closely alongside other staff in the accounts team, which covers all aspects of finance including credit control.
- Dealing with customers via telephone/fax/email to chase outstanding debt
- Liaising with overseas agents to facilitate cash collection
- Ensuring all invoicing queries are forwarded and resolved by the relevant departments
- Liaising with invoicing department on e-billing and other relevant accounts
- Assisting when required in maintaining cash sheets for customer payments
- Assisting when required in posting cash against remittance advices
- Assisting when required with completion of bank reconciliations
- Any other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- Must be numerate and literate
- Great attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of Agresso would be an advantage
The starting salary is £20-22,000 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station. In addition, we offer and encourage career progression within our Company.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to the Personnel Department: